All Kinds of Tied Down

All Kinds of Tied Down - Mary Calmes I wanted to like this one. Growly cop types? I'm in. Unfortunately, there wasn't much to the relationship part. Definitely some action and when it got hot, woot. In the build-up? It wasn't even good UST. I mostly wanted to smack Miro, because SERIOUSLY? No, dude. You're missing every. single. sign.

There was some mention of characters from Acrobat and what HAVE to be other Calmes books, and I'd like to read their stories. Especially Kage. I REALLY hope he has a book.

UPDATE 8/23/15
I'm rereading this book for the 3rd or 4th time, and I'm so surprised by this first 2 star review. I'm revising to 4 stars, because clearly I was in a different head space the first time I read this. I think it was before I read a bunch of the other Calmes books. Obviously pre-Matter of Time series, which I think I've now read most of, though I skipped some of the middle. I like Kage better in this book than in his own, for sure. And now I'm happy to see there will be a sequel.

To be fair, I still agree with the idea that Miro needs to be smacked around for missing the signs. It's SO crazy clear. But. Now I just like them together. I enjoy all the pre-boning snuggles. Ian is super tactile. It's adorable.