Undeniable - Madeline Sheehan This book is intense and raw. It's so raw, my stomach hurts 2 hours after I finished reading it. It has most of the gritty, difficult subjects one can imagine in a motorcycle club book. I've read many MC books now, and this was possibly the hardest to get through for all the emotions. I was sad, happy, filled with despair...so many feels to have.This is a well-written, heartbreaking story where very human characters make very bad human choices. They're not choices I would make. They're not choices people I know would make. The beauty in this writing is that I could understand many of these choices in the context of the story. I hated so much of what happened, and I couldn't stop reading anyway. I was invested in the outcome from the first exchange between Eva and Deuce when Eva was only 5 years old. I was worried about the age difference. And then there are all of the other trigger things this book contains: adultery, rape, drugs, many MANY illegal activities. I was warned of most of this, and every reader should know going in that these things occur. They are integral to the plot and emotions evoked. They are not gratuitous or for shock value. Eva and Deuce are not a love story; they are a life story. The character development and evolution feels real, not only for our hero and heroine, but for many supporting characters. The book spans nearly 30 years of their lives, and it wouldn't have been so engaging if the characters were static or flat. I was advised as I read this (and complained about the pain) to compare it to a Tarantino or similarly intense film and take it as such. This was great advice. This book was hard to read, but I'm so glad I did. Any author that can suck me into a story so completely is worthy of my time. That said, I don't know if I'm willing to ever re-read this. I'm exhausted.